Add a comment: Brie and Cranberry Bites
Appetizers Brie and Cranberry Bites
Made With: Cranberry Horseradish
- Brie Cheese
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry
- Chopped pecans
- Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- Dice up the brie cheese into small bite size pieces.
- Use a mini cupcake pan, and cut enough puff pastry to fit into each section of the pan, to make mini cups.
- Add one square of brie, and a dab of Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish sauce to each cup of puff pastry.
- Sprinkle with the pecan pieces.
- Close up the top of the puff pastry, and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Serve warm from the oven, and the brie cheese will be melted and blend with the flavors of the Cranberry Horseradish, and crunch of the pecans for delicious bite size appetizers.
Recipe courtesy of thriftynorthwestmom.com | Recipe and photo created by Sia Hill of Thrifty Northwest Mom
Comments about Brie and Cranberry Bites:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.