Add a comment: Everything Bagel Snack Mix
Everything Bagel Snack Mix
Made With: Everything Bagel Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 3 cups pretzel twists
- ½ cup rye chips
- ½ cup bagel chips
- ½ cup sesame sticks
- ½ cup pepitas
- ½ cup butter
- 3 tablespoons Silver Spring Everything Bagel Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tsp Lawry’s seasoned salt
- In a large roaster pan, combine the cereals, pretzels, rye chips, bagel chips and sesame sticks, and pepitas.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter, then add Silver Spring Foods Everything Bagel Mustard, Worcestershire, everything bagel seasoning, and seasoned salt.
- Pour butter mixture over the cereal mix and stir gently but thoroughly until all pieces are coated.
- Bake at 250°F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Comments about Everything Bagel Snack Mix:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.