Add a comment: Ham & Egg Cups with Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Appetizers Ham & Egg Cups with Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Made With: Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Cooking oil spray, for muffin pan
- 12 slices country ham
- 1 cup. shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper + some for topping
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Spray muffin tray with oil and then line a piece of ham into each cup, making sure it comes up over the sides.
- Add in a sprinkle of cheddar cheese then crack an egg into each cup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until the egg is cooked through.
- Top with a dollop of Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce, chives, and black pepper on each egg to taste. Serve and enjoy!
Comments about Ham & Egg Cups with Spicy Sriracha Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.