Add a comment: Lump Crab Amuse
Appetizers Lump Crab Amuse
Made With: Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Donna Daltry
- Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- 3 cups cooked Jumbo Lump Blue Claw Crab Meat
- 1 cup sliced scallion
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon J.O. Seafood Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Parsley for garnish
- Mix breadcrumbs with J.O. Seafood Seasoning. Over medium heat, melt butter and toast breadcrumbs until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add a dollop or thinly coat serving spoon with Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce. Add a parsley leaf on top of sauce.
- Next, add a tablespoon size amount of crab meat on top.
- Garnish with scallion slices, lemon zest, red bell pepper pieces, and bread crumbs.
Serve and enjoy!
Comments about Lump Crab Amuse:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.