Add a comment: Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Everything Bagel Mustard Balsamic Marinade
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Everything Bagel Mustard Balsamic Marinade
Made With: Everything Bagel Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Scott Gleason, LCA Brands, LLC
- Brussels sprouts (3-4 per skewer)
- ½ cup Balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons SIlver Spring Everything Bagel Mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red onion
- Bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Bamboo skewers
Directions:Watch our "How-To" video here!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add balsamic vinegar and slowly drizzle oil while whisking to emulsify. Alternatively you can use a blender or food processor.
- Add Everything Bagel Mustard, onion, salt, pepper, and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add brussels sprouts and stir to coat. You can marinate brussels sprouts ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to roast.
- In a well-oiled baking dish, add brussels sprouts in a single layer.
- Add bacon bits.
- Roast in oven for 30-45 minutes, rotating baking dish half way through. Check the tenderness after about 25 minutes; they should be just on the other side of al dente, which will make it ideal for skewering. Be careful not to over cook as brussels sprouts will get mushy.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to another dish or bowl to let cool completely.
- Skewer 3 to 4 brussels sprouts and add to a loaded bloody mary.
Recipe courtesy of Scott Gleason, LCA Brands, LLC.
Comments about Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Everything Bagel Mustard Balsamic Marinade:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.