Add a comment: Smoked Salmon Bagel
- 5 everything bagels
- 8oz cream cheese
- Smoked salmon, thinly sliced (LOX style)
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3-4 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup capers
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Silver Spring Everything Bagel Mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons Silver Spring Non GMO Prepared Horseradish
Directions:Watch our "How-To" Video HERE
- Add cream cheese, chives, dill, and horseradish in a bowl and mix well until fully combined. Set aside - can be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to use.
- Using a vegetable grater, make thin slices of cucumber and set aside.
- Cut bagels in half and toast to perfection.
- Spread herb-horseradish cream cheese mixture on bottom slice.
- Layer cucumber, salmon, capers, and red onion atop herb-horseradish cream cheese.
- Squeeze a generous amount of Everything Bagel Mustard on top slice and spread evenly.
- Place top slice with mustard on bottom layers to create a sandwich.
- If served open-faced, apply mustard first, then cream cheese and assemble remaining ingredients as described above.
Comments about Smoked Salmon Bagel:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.