Add a comment: Baked Beans
- 1/3-pound bacon cut into small pieces
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1- 5 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp Silver Spring Yellow, Dijon or Beer'N Brat Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 28 ounce can pinto beans
- 1 15 oz can red beans
- 1 15 oz can black beans
- In a large skillet cook chopped bacon until it starts to soften, add onion to the bacon and cook until bacon is crispy.
- Add brown sugar, tomato sauce, Worcestershire, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Silver Spring mustard, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Stir until brown sugar is well dissolved 3-5 minutes.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes until beans are warm and slightly soft.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click HERE for an easy how-to video on this recipe!
Comments about Baked Beans:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.