Add a comment: Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos
Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos
Made With: Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
Ingredients:For the Shrimp:
- Neutral oil such as vegetable or canola (for frying)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ pounds of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ¾ cup Silver Spring Foods Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 10-flour tortillas
- Shredded red cabbage
- Thinly sliced radishes
- Lime wedges
- In a medium sized bowl, combine buttermilk, flour, cornstarch, egg, salt, and pepper. Whisk ingredients until they form a smooth batter.
- Heat at least 3 inches of oil to 375 degrees F in a skillet over medium-high heat (or use an electric deep fryer).
- Dunk shrimp in the batter then roll in Panko bread crumbs to coat. Batter, coat, and fry the shrimp in batches, about 2-3 minutes per. Transfer to paper towel-lined sheet pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Silver Spring Foods Spicy Sriracha Sauce and chili garlic sauce. Toss the fried shrimp in the Bang Bang sauce until evenly coated.
- Assemble each taco with a few shrimp, shredded cabbage, sliced radishes, and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Comments about Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.