Add a comment: Peter's Bloody Mary Recipe
- Vodka to taste
- 7 grinds of black pepper
- 4 shakes of celery salt
- 8-10 drops of Worcestershire sauce
- 5 shakes of Tobasco (or to taste)
- 1/2 lemon per two drinks
- 1 teaspoon of Silver Spring Horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Silver Spring Dijon mustard
- Bloody Mary Mix of choice (to taste)
- Mix vodka, black pepper, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce, Tobasco, lemon juice, horseradish, and Dijon mustard.
- Add in Bloody Mary Mix of choice and mix well.
- Pour over ice and serve with your favorite garnishes!
Comments about Peter's Bloody Mary Recipe:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.