Add a comment: BLT Summer Rolls
BLT Summer Rolls
Made With: Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Inspired Taste at inspiredtaste.net - Photo courtesy of Inspired Taste
- 4 (8-inch) rice paper (spring roll) wrappers
- 4 strips cooked thick-cut bacon
- 2 cups packed shredded or baby lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Salt to taste
- Dip a rice paper into a plate of warm water for 5 to 10 seconds; shake off excess water and place on a clean kitchen towel or cutting board.
- Stack lettuce on the lower third of the rice paper. Add tomatoes then a strip of bacon. Spread about 2 teaspoons of Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce then top with some more lettuce.
- Fold the bottom of the rice paper up over the lettuce, tomato and bacon. Fold in the sides, then roll up. Repeat with remaining ingredients. If one of the wrappers rips, carefully overlap the two edges then continue to assemble the roll.
- Store covered in refrigerator and keep up to a week.
Recipe courtesy of: Inspired Taste at inspiredtaste.net - Photo courtesy of Inspired Taste
Comments about BLT Summer Rolls:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.