Add a comment: Brussels Sprout Salad
Brussels Sprout Salad
Made With: Dijon Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Silver Spring Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Wedge of parmesan cheese (optional)
- Special Equipment: Box grater
Directions:Peel off any unwanted sprout leaves and discard. Use a box grater to shave the Brussels sprouts. Using the large hole side of the grater worked best but it's all about what kind of size bite you're looking for. Chop up any pieces that may get missed.
In a large bowl, mix together with a whisk the mayo, Dijon Mustard, honey, grapeseed oil, and zest. Stream in to the other ingredients and whisk the orange juice and champagne vinegar until combined. Add salt and pepper to season.
Add the sprouts to the bowl to mix with the dressing. Pour salad onto a platter and top with the almonds.
Optional: top with pomegranate seeds and shave with a small grater, the parm cheese over the salad.
Comments about Brussels Sprout Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.