SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Buffalo Cauliflower with Spicy Everything Bagel Mustard Buffalo Sauce
Buffalo Cauliflower with Spicy Everything Bagel Mustard Buffalo Sauce
Made With: Everything Bagel Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 whole cauliflower separated into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 Cup all purpose or gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup milk (plus more to thin mixture)
- Bamboo skewers
EBM Buffalo Sauce
- ¼ cup Silver Spring Everything Bagel Mustard
- ¼ cup hot sauce or buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions:Watch our "How-To" video here!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and separate cauliflower into bite sized pieces, about 1-½ to 2 inches.
- In a large mixing bowl, add dry ingredients: flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Combine well.
- Add milk and stir until a pancake-like batter consistency is achieved. If the mixture seems too dry, particularly with gluten free flour, slowly add more milk to thin.
- Add cauliflower pieces to the mixture and stir to coat thoroughly.
- In a well-oiled baking dish, add batter-coated cauliflower in a single layer.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- While baking, make the spicy Everything Bagel Mustard buffalo sauce:
- In a mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients: Everything Bagel Mustard, hot sauce, oil, and honey. Stir well to incorporate.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and brush on sauce evenly to coat.
- Place cauliflower back in oven and bake for another 15-20 minutes, being careful not to over cook. The cauliflower should be just about al dente, which will make it easier to skewer.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, skewer 2-3 pieces of buffalo cauliflower and add to a loaded bloody mary.
Comments about Buffalo Cauliflower with Spicy Everything Bagel Mustard Buffalo Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.