SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: California Roll in a Jar
California Roll in a Jar
Made With: Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup lump crab meat, drained (can be substituted with imitation crab meat, tuna, or smoked salmon)
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, cubed, and tossed in rice wine vinegar to maintain color
- 2-3 sheets Nori (dry seaweed), thinly sliced
- Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds
- 4 pint-sized canning jars
- Place ⅓ cup of rice into each jar and layer cucumber, Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce, crab meat, avocado, sesame seeds, and nori.
- Top with rice and repeat layers.
- Cover jars and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Have family or guests empty their jars into bowls and top with additional sesame seeds or any other toppings you desire.
Comments about California Roll in a Jar:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.