Add a comment: Cocktail Meatball Sandwiches
Cocktail Meatball Sandwiches
Made With: Seafood Cocktail Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 package frozen original meatballs
- 1 bottle Silver Spring Cocktail Sauce
- 1 jar grape jelly
- 6 hoagie rolls
- Place meatballs in a greased crockpot.
- Cover with Silver Spring Cocktail Sauce and grape jelly.
- Cook on low until warm.
- Place meatballs in a toasted hoagie roll.
- Top with additional Silver Spring Cocktail Sauce.
Comments about Cocktail Meatball Sandwiches:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.