Add a comment: Crab Cakes with Cocktail Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 30oz Canned Crab Meat
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Finely Diced Celery
- 1 Tsp Worcestershire
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tsp Cocktail Sauce
- Vegetable Oil, for cooking
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish or Non-GMO Horseradish
- 1 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- Make your cocktail sauce first by combing ketchup, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Then mix all of your crab cake ingredients together, (even the cocktail sauce).
- Form crab cake patties and saute in the vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of cocktail sauce and enjoy!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Mary Sargent of @themarysarge.
Comments about Crab Cakes with Cocktail Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.