Add a comment: Dijon Cheddar Bacon Dip
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup Silver Spring Dijon Mustard
- ½ cup cheddar cheese sauce, homemade or store-bought
- ¼ cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped scallions (green onion)
- 3 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until well combined.
- Serve with crunchy pretzels, soft pretzel bites, tortilla chips, vegetables, or any of your favorite game-time snacks.
For a quick how-to video, click HERE.
Comments about Dijon Cheddar Bacon Dip:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.