Add a comment: Shrimp Cocktail Dip
Dips, Spreads & Sauces
Shrimp Cocktail Dip
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Kadee Morrison of @ohsodelicioso
- 2 tbsp Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz can medium shrimp, drained and rinsed
- Crackers for dipping
- In a medium bowl, combine Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Spread cream cheese over a serving tray.
- Remove prepared cocktail sauce from the fridge and pour over cream cheese.
- Top with shrimp.
- Serve with crackers for dipping.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Kadee Morrison of @ohsodelicioso.
Comments about Shrimp Cocktail Dip:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.