Add a comment: Tangy Horseradish Cheese Spread
Dips, Spreads & Sauces
Tangy Horseradish Cheese Spread
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Outpost Natural Foods at outpost.coop
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (any kind works)
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced red onion or green onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dry yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine shredded cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise and Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish in a food processor. Process until blended, leaving the cheese slightly chunky.
- Add onion, parsley, dry yellow mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Process until just mixed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe inspired by Outpost Natural Foods at outpost.coop.
Comments about Tangy Horseradish Cheese Spread:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.