Add a comment: Eggs and Bacon Breakfast Tacos
Eggs and Bacon Breakfast Tacos
Made With: Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked
- 4 tortillas
- Taco cheese
- Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Butter (for cooking)
- Scramble up the eggs in a bowl.
- Heat up a skillet with a small sliver of butter. Once the butter is completely melted, pour the eggs onto the hot skillet.
- Scramble until the eggs are completely cooked through.
- Separate the eggs into four tortillas. Crumble the bacon and sprinkle on, along with the taco cheese and salsa. Drizzle Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce on top.
- Serve immediately.
Comments about Eggs and Bacon Breakfast Tacos:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.