Add a comment: Everything Bagel Mustard Cream Cheese Pinwheels
Everything Bagel Mustard Cream Cheese Pinwheels
Made With: Everything Bagel Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 3 oz Everything Bagel Mustard cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 can store-bought crescent roll dough
- Bacon bits
- Bamboo skewers
Directions:Watch our "How-To" video here!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open can of crescent dough and unroll to one flat sheet.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread Everything Bagel Mustard cream cheese evenly over the dough.
- Sprinkle onion, then bacon bits over the dough.
- From one end, carefully roll the dough forming a log shape.
- With a serrated bread knife, cut log into ½ inch pieces and place flat on sheet pan.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until pinwheels are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Skewer 2-3 pinwheels and add to a loaded bloody mary.
Comments about Everything Bagel Mustard Cream Cheese Pinwheels:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.