Add a comment: Historical Deep Sea Fancy
- 1 cup crabmeat (6.5 oz can)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 slices toast
- Combine crabmeat, green pepper, onion, ripe olives, and salt.
- Mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish until well blended. Add to crabmeat mixture and stir.
- Spread on 4 toast slices.
- Top each with a cheese slice.
- Broil on low until the cheese melts and is golden brown.
Comments about Historical Deep Sea Fancy:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.