Add a comment: Historical Ham Croquettes with Tomato Horseradish Sauce
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup ground or finely chopped, cooked ham
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Fresh Ground, Prepared or Non-GMO Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Dijon Mustard
- Dash black pepper
- Dash ground cloves
- Blend ½ cup soup with ham, ½ cup crumbs, parsley, onion; shape into 4 large croquettes.
- Beat l egg with l tablespoon water. Roll croquettes in mixture and then in remaining crumbs.
- Cook in shortening until brown and hot; remove from skillet.
- Pour in remaining soup, Silver Spring Mustard & Horseradish, cloves and pepper; heat and serve over croquettes.
Comments about Historical Ham Croquettes with Tomato Horseradish Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.