Add a comment: Hot Pastrami Sandwich
- 2 lbs. thinly sliced beef pastrami
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- Silver Spring Deli-Style Mustard
- Silver Spring Whole Grain Mustard
- Dill pickle slices
- Thinly slice onions
- 16 slices rye bread (or choice)
- 1 cup beef broth
- Simmer pastrami in broth until hot.
- Divide meat per 8 slices of bread (4oz each)
- Add cheese, Silver Spring Deli-Style Mustard, Silver Spring Whole Grain Mustard, pickles and onions to taste.
- Add the remaining 8 sliced of bread - using butter, grill sandwich until toasty and crisp if desired.
Comments about Hot Pastrami Sandwich:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.