Add a comment: Italian Pinwheels
Made With: Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Mary Manello
- 5 average sized tortillas of choice
- Approx 20 slices of hard salami
- Approx 20 slices of hot capicola
- Approx 15 slices of mozzarella
- Approx 35 slices of pepperoni
- Silver Spring Food's Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Toothpicks or 4 in. skewers
- To make one roll up, take 1 tortilla and spread on about 2 tbsp of Sriracha Sauce evenly. Evenly layer about 3 slices of hard salami, 3 slices of hot capicola, 2 slices mozzarella, and 6 pepperoni slices on top of eachother. Roll up tightly, and wrap in cling-wrap. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas and refridgerate over night.
- Take roll-ups out of fridge and slice each roll-up into 5-6 sections. Use 4 in. skewers or toothpicks to secure each pinwheel.
- Serve pinwheels on a tray at room temp and enjoy!
Comments about Italian Pinwheels:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.