Add a comment: Chicken Sandwich with Beet Horseradish
Main Course Chicken Sandwich with Beet Horseradish
Made With: Beet Horseradish 5oz
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast(s)
- 3/4 cups beer
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 oz sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Silver Spring Beet Horseradish
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger, ground
- 4 sesame seed rolls, cut in half
- Optional toppings: lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced dill pickles, sliced onions
- Between plastic wrap, pound chicken to ¼ inch thickness.
- In a bowl mix beer and Worcestershire, add chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Discard marinade.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid.
- Cook, turning once, for 12 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Top chicken breasts with cheese.
- Mix Silver Spring Beet Horseradish, mayonnaise, honey, mustard powder and ginger.
- Spread Beet Horseradish mixture over cut sides of rolls. Top with chicken and desired toppings.
Serve & Enjoy!
Comments about Chicken Sandwich with Beet Horseradish:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.