SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Cranberry Horseradish Pulled Pork
Cranberry Horseradish Pulled Pork
Made With: Cranberry Horseradish, Dijon Mustard, Yellow Mustard 9.5oz
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
For the rub
- 3 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp granulated garlic
- 2 Tbsp granulated onion
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
For the pork
- 6-9 pounds pork shoulder, fat trimmed
- Silver Spring Yellow or Dijon Mustard
For the sauce
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ½ Cup Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees F. Place drip pan with water under grill grates.
- Combine rub ingredients.
- Rub pork with Silver Spring mustard and sprinkle on spice rub mixture.
- Add pork to smoker and smoke for 6 hours.
- Once an internal temperature of 165 is reached wrap pork in tin foil.
- Place pork back in smoker and cook until internal temp is 195 degrees F 1-2 hours.
- Let pork rest for 20 minutes and shred it apart.
- Combine BBQ sauce and Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish.
- Serve pork on a bun with BBQ horseradish mixture on top.
Comments about Cranberry Horseradish Pulled Pork:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.