Add a comment: Grilled Seafood Personal Pizza
Grilled Seafood Personal Pizza
Made With: Seafood Cocktail Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 4 Personal pizza crusts
- 1 cup Silver Spring Cocktail Sauce
- ¾ cup cooked diced shrimp
- ½ onion thinly sliced
- 1 small can of mushrooms
- 1 ½ cup pizza cheese blend
- Preheat grill to 375F.
- Spoon Silver Spring Cocktail Sauce on each personal pizza crust.
- Top with desired amount of shrimp, onions, mushrooms, and cheese.
- Grill for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melty and bubbly.
Comments about Grilled Seafood Personal Pizza:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.