Add a comment: Lazy Girl Latkes with Beetroot and Horseradish Sour Cream
Main Course Lazy Girl Latkes with Beetroot and Horseradish Sour Cream
Made With: Beet Horseradish 5oz
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1- 1lb pack of refrigerated shredded hash browns
- 1 large egg
- 1 large yellow or white onion
- 1 TBLS potato or corn starch
- 2 TBLS matzo meal
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Canola or vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-2 TBLS Silver Spring Beet Horseradish
Directions:Watch our delicious Video Here!
- Stir Silver Spring Beet Horseradish into the sour cream and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Grate onion and dab with paper towels to remove excess liquid.
- Combine hash browns, grated onion, eggs, spices, starch, and matzo meal. Mix well to incorporate ingredients.
- Pour at least a ½ inch of oil into a large skillet and place over a medium high heat.
- Form latke mixture into 2” diameter patties, about ¼” thick. Fry the latkes in batches, 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Using a slotted spatula, transfer lakes from the hot oil to a drying rack or plate lined with paper towels to remove excess oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt immediately after removing from the oil.
- Serve with Beet Horseradish Sour Cream
Comments about Lazy Girl Latkes with Beetroot and Horseradish Sour Cream:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.