Add a comment: Meat and Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Meat and Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Made With: Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 10 medium tomatoes
- 1 lb sausage or other ground meat of choice
- 1/2 cup Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Peel of skin of sausage. Mince sausage or use a food processor to ground meat.
- In a slightly greased skillet, brown sausage for a few minutes then mix in Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce
- Properly wash tomatoes with cold water. Wipe with clean cloth. Make a thin slice at the end of tomatoes, allowing each tomato to stand properly. Slice the top part of tomato to make an opening. Spoon the center of each tomato, remove seeds.
- Slightly brush the outer sides of tomatoes with olive oil.
- Add thin slices of cheese around the insides of tomatoes and fill each one with cooked sausage. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Allow to cool for 1 to 2 minutes and slowly transfer to a serving platter.
- Garnish with fresh minced parsley.
Comments about Meat and Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.