Add a comment: Mini Applewood Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Mini Applewood Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Made With: Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of lunchboxdad.com | Recipe and photo created by Beau Coffron of Lunchbox Dad
- 2 Tbsp Silver Spring Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
- 1 Tbsp light sour cream, 3 grilled chicken breasts
- 3 stalks (or ribs) of celery, 3 green onions
- 1/3 cup roasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup red pepper
- 12 mini croissants
- 12 leafs of lettuce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Optional: 2 slices of avocado per sandwich
Directions:Dice chicken, celery, green onions, and red pepper. Combine in mixing bowl.
Add Silver Spring Foods Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish and sour cream and stir well.
Spoon chicken salad into the middle of mini croissants and top chicken salad with lettuce and avocado if desired.
Comments about Mini Applewood Chicken Salad Sandwiches:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.