SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Salmon and Watercress Salad with Lemony Horseradish Vinaigrette
Salads & Dressings
Salmon and Watercress Salad with Lemony Horseradish Vinaigrette
Made With: Dijon Mustard, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 5 oz watercress
- 1 english cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 1 ripe avocado (thinly sliced)
- 1 ruby red grapefruit (segmented then halved)
- 4 - 4oz salmon filets
- 1 TBLS avocado oil (for pan frying)
For the Dressing/Marinade
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 ½ tsp Silver Spring Foods Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish
- 1 ½ tsp Silver Spring Foods Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp agave nectar or honey
- ⅓ cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp fresh dill (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together lemon juice, Silver Spring Foods Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Silver Spring Foods Dijon Mustard, agave nectar, dill, salt, pepper and avocado oil.
- Reserve half of the marinade mixture for dressing the salad, and use the remainder to marinate the salmon filets for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- While the salmon marinades, prep the salads and store in the refrigerator.
- In a large oven safe skillet, heat 1 TBLS avocado oil to medium high heat and sear the salmon filets for two minutes on one side.
- Pour the marinade over the salmon filets. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Cut each salmon filet into two pieces lengthwise and serve atop the salads with the remaining lemony horseradish vinaigrette.
Comments about Salmon and Watercress Salad with Lemony Horseradish Vinaigrette:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.