Add a comment: Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad
- 6-8 small red potatoes
- ¼ cup Silver Spring Chipotle Ranch
- 2 Tbsp. Silver Spring Chipotle Mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Juice and zest of ½ lime
- ¼ cup cilantro (or parsley)
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ½ cup corn kernels
- ½ seeded jalapeno (optional), finely diced
- ¼ Tsp. chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Cut potatoes into quarters and place in large pot and cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce to a low boil and cook for 13-15 minutes, until fork tender.
- Combine Silver Spring Chipotle Ranch, Silver Spring Chipotle Mustard, mayonnaise, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, red onion, corn, jalapeno, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Drain water from the potatoes allow them to fully cool.
- Remove skins if desired, and cut into ½ inch cubes.
- Toss the potato cubes with the dressing mixture, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cover the salad and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Comments about Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.