Add a comment: Pull Apart Bread
Side Dishes Pull Apart Bread
Made With: Dijon Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Zing Master Judy Christensen
- 16 oz ground pork sausage
- 1 loaf crusty bread of choice
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup gouda
- 4 scallions (sliced)
- Brown the sausage in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Use a wooden spatula to break into small crumbles. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel for absorbing excess fat.
- Slice loaf into a one inch grid pattern, leaving the bottom of the loaf intact and bread pieces attached.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Whisk mustard, Worcestershire, garlic, salt and pepper into the melted butter.
- Pour half of the butter mixture into the bread slits.
- Stuff with sausage and cheese. Pour the rest of the butter mixture over the loaf.
- Wrap in foil, bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Pull back the foil and bake uncovered for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with sliced scallions and enjoy.
Watch our "How-To" Video HERE!
Comments about Pull Apart Bread:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.