Add a comment: Sriracha Tilapia Ceviche
Side Dishes Sriracha Tilapia Ceviche
Made With: Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 4 Tilapia Filets
- 1-2 Tbsp Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Diced Cucumber
- ½ Cup Sliced Sweet Peppers
- ¼ Cup Purple Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
- ¼ tsp. Sea Salt
- In a small glass dish, mix lemon juice, lime juice, and sea salt.
- Cut tilapia into strips or chunks and place into glass container, making sure the citrus juice covers it well. Place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight.
- Remove from fridge, add remaining ingredients including Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce, mix well.
- Remove from citrus juices with a slotted spoon and serve plain or over lettuce.
- Drizzle additional Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce on top.
Comments about Sriracha Tilapia Ceviche:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.