Add a comment: Gazpacho
Soups & Sandwiches
Made With: Seafood Cocktail Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 quart of tomato juice
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 white onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. Silver Spring Cocktail Sauce
- ½ tbsp. Tabasco
- Combine diced tomato, cucumber, pepper, onion, and minced garlic.
- Add tomato juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, Silver Spring Cocktail Sauce, and tabasco.
- Stir well and place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Serve plain or with desired toppings, suggestions include avocado and shrimp.
Comments about Gazpacho:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.