SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Spicy Sriracha Chex Mix
Spicy Sriracha Chex Mix
Made With: Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 6 cups mixed Chex cereal
- 1 ½ cups Cheez-Its, or other cheddar-flavored crackers
- 1 ½ cups pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts (can make without if there's an allergy)
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. grated ginger (or powdered ginger)
- 1 tsp. grated garlic (or garlic powder)
- Preheat your oven to 250°F.
- Mix the Chex, Cheez-Its, pretzels, and peanuts in a large bowl. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
- Microwave the mixture in 15-second intervals until the butter is melted. Stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture evenly over a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake for an hour, stirring every 15 minutes, until the Chex Mix is crunchy. Allow to cool. Once cool, store in an airtight container.
Comments about Spicy Sriracha Chex Mix:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.