SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Sriracha Veggie Fritatta
Sriracha Veggie Fritatta
Made With: Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 6 eggs
- 2-3 tsp. Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce
- 2 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup baby ‘bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, packed
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Parmesan cheese & parsley flakes for garnish
- Turn the broiler on to high.
- Whisk eggs, Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce, pepper and salt with a fork until blended. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a 9-inch oven-safe sauté pan. Add the onions and garlic with a small pinch of salt and sauté for about 6 minutes, until they are soft and fragrant. Add the parsley, mushrooms and bell pepper and cook for abother 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Add the spinach and allow it to wilt.
- Pour in the egg mixture and allow it to cook for 2-3 minutes until the egg starts to set. While the egs are beginning to set, sprinkle the goat cheese evenly on top of the eggs. Don’t stir.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and broil for about 5 minutes until the eggs are fully cooked and the edges just begin to brown.
- Garnish with additional parsley and parmesan cheese.
- (Use whatever vetables you have on hand to fill this frittata up. Also, add ham, bacon or turkey for extra protein.)
Comments about Sriracha Veggie Fritatta:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.