Add a comment: Tuna Salad
- 1 can water-packed tuna, drained
- 2 tsp Silver Spring Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- ¼ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Bread slices of choice
Directions:In a large bowl, mix tuna, Silver Spring Dijon Mustard, mayo, celery, onion, parsley and lemon juice with a fork until well combined. Season with salt, pepper, if desired. Scoop onto bread slices to create a sandwich.
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
Comments about Tuna Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.