Add a comment: Chicken Nachos
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 lb. block of cheese, shredded: Cheddar, Monterrey Jack or Colby Jack
- Shredded Chicken
- Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce
- Silver Spring Wasabi Sauce
- Toppings Ideas:
- Black Beans or Pinto Beans
- Tomatoes, Jalapenos, Green Onions
- Corn, Black Olives, Avocados
- Sour Cream, Salsa, Guacamole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Spread chips over baking sheet.
Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over the chips.
Sprinkle toppings over the chips and cheese.
Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
Bake for approximately 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Drizzle top with Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce and Wasabi Sauce.
Comments about Chicken Nachos:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.