SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Horseradish Salmon Roll-Ups
Horseradish Salmon Roll-Ups
Made With: Prepared Horseradish, Spicy Sriracha Sauce, Wasabi Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 can of salmon
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1-2 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1-2 tablespoons Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Wasabi Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 8 medium-sized tortillas
- Drain can of salmon.
- Combine cream cheese, salsa, parsley, cilantro, and Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish. Mix thoroughly.
- Let mixture chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture on each tortilla and roll them up tightly.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Top each piece with capers, Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce, Silver Spring Wasabi Sauce, and extra Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish (if desired).
Comments about Horseradish Salmon Roll-Ups:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.