Add a comment: Poke Bowl with Spicy Sriracha and Wasabi Sauce
- 1 lb sushi-grade Ahi tuna steak
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade
- 2 tbsp toasted white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- Green onions (sliced)
- Edamame (shelled and thawed)
- Radish (thinly sliced)
- Cucumber (Julienne cut)
- Avocado (cubed or sliced)
- Pineapple (cubed)
- Jalapeños (thinly sliced)
- Carrots (Julienne cut)
- Red cabbage (thinly sliced)
- Crispy onions
- Silver Spring Foods Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Silver Spring Foods Wasabi Sauce
- Cut sushi-grade tuna into ¼ inch cubes and place in a bowl. Add teriyaki marinade and sesame seeds. Toss these ingredients together and cover.
- Refrigerate the cubed tuna and while it is marinating prepare the rice and toppings.
- Prepare rice according to the package instructions. Prepare the toppings using the cuts specified in the ingredients list.
- Divide cooked rice between 4 bowls and top with marinated tuna and different combinations of prepared toppings, or let your family or guests customize their own bowl.
- Finish each Poke Bowl with a drizzle of Silver Spring Foods Spicy Sriracha and Wasabi Sauce.
Comments about Poke Bowl with Spicy Sriracha and Wasabi Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.