A hint of sweet with a subtle heat and a smooth texture.
Pairs well with…
- Chicken fingers
- Baked ham
- Soft pretzels
- Steak sandwiches
- Oven roasted turkey sandwich
Shop It 67 Love It 2 Comments
Certain foods beg to be jazzed up, and Sweet'n Hot Honey Mustard will do the trick. Made with real honey and mustard with a kick of heat, it is reminiscent of the flavors of German-style "senf." GIVEITZING™
Top Recipes for Sweet 'n Hot Honey Mustard
- Grilled Chicken Kebabs w/ Honey Mustard Glaze
- For glaze:
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring™ Honey Mustard
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried
- For skewers:
- ¾ pound boneless chicken breast, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded, cut in chunks
- 3 small onions, quartered
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 small mushrooms
- 6 wooden skewers
Soak wooden skewers for at least one hour in water.
Combine glaze ingredients.
Place ingredients alternately on a skewer: a piece of chicken, bell pepper, onion, chicken, tomato, and mushroom.
Repeat with remaining ingredients. Brush with glaze.
Place under preheated broiler or on grill.
Cook 10-15 minutes, turning often. Serves 6. Serve with rice.
42 Love It 0 Comments Print Recipe
4 Love It 0 Comments
0 Love It 0 Comments