Sweet and tangy with a spicy, chili flavor.
Pairs well with…
- Sweet potato fries
- Egg rolls
- Sautéed shrimp
- Chicken wings
Shop It 104 Love It 9 Comments
A deliciously complex blend of sweet and tangy with just the right amount of chili heat. GIVEITZING™
Tomato Paste, Sugar, Water, Thai Chili Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Ginger, Corn Starch, Dehydrated Garlic, Red Bell Pepper and Onion, Salt, Cayenne Peppers, Natural Flavor, Spices, Extracts of Paprika, Xanthan Gum.CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT
Top Recipes for Thai Chili Sauce
Sausage & Sauerkraut Roll-ups
1 bottle Sconnie Foods Squeezable Sauerkraut
2 tablespoons Silver Spring Foods Whole Grain Mustard
2 tablespoons Silver Spring Foods Thai Chili Ketchup, plus more for dipping
1 16 oz. package frozen puff pastry, thawed but still very cold
24 cocktail franks (we used turkey franks)
2 teaspoons poppy seeds
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Combine in a bowl, the sauerkraut, whole grain mustard, and thai chili ketchup.
3) In a small bowl, beat the egg with 1 tablespoon water for the egg wash.
4) Use one half of the pastry and keep the other refrigerated until ready to use. Cut the first half into 8 triangles.
5) Spread some of the sauerkraut/mustard/sauce mixture on the pastry, add a cocktail frank and roll up snug.
6) Brush egg wash over the top of the roll-up and sprinkle some poppy seeds for decoration.
7) Place parchment onto a baking pan before putting the roll-ups on the pan.
8) Repeat with the remaining pastry.
9) Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
10) Let cool and serve with Thai Chili Ketchup sauce for dipping.
2 Love It 0 Comments Print Recipe
1 Love It 1 Comments